It's Time to Renew Your OASBO Membership!
Renew by Aug. 15 to maintain your member benefits, and Say Hello to new benefits!
OASBO is excited to provide access to more member benefits than ever before! Renewing your membership by Aug. 15 ensures access to new benefits, including complimentary professional learning seminars & webinars, and additional complimentary Associate memberships for your district.
Renew your membership today to activate the new benefits, outlined below, in addition to all of your current benefits, including access to collaborate!
- OASBO will continue to offer TWO complimentary Associate memberships with each Professional membership.
- Once you have renewed AND paid your invoice, we will send an email containing the code you will share with two members of your staff to receive the complimentary memberships.
- Make plans with your staff for free Associate membership code use - codes cannot be used to pay for or get a refund for an Associate membership already being processed. Associate memberships will not be refunded in order to use the free membership code later.
- Beyond the two complimentary Associate memberships, Associate member dues have been cut in half to $50! More of your staff can now join OASBO for additional learning and networking.
- The following seminars & webinars will be complimentary for Professional & Associate members:
- Monthly Professional Learning Webinars
- Quarterly Leadership Webinars
- Student Activities/Booster Groups Seminar
- EMIS Seminar
- Grants Management Seminar
- Business Operations Hot Topics Seminar
Continued Multi-Member Rebates
- OASBO offers two different multi-member rebates. Districts can receive both rebates if they qualify. Click here to learn more about the Multi-Member Rebates.
Reminder - Benefits will not be accessible until the membership renewal has been paid. Once your membership has been paid you will receive an email with the Associate membership code.
To Renew Your OASBO Membership:
Log into your My OASBO account by clicking here.
Once logged in, you may see a membership renewal reminder. Click "Renew Now" and complete the information updates through the membership screens. After completing all fields and entering payment information, click Place Order.
If you do not see a renewal reminder and "Renew Now" button, follow the instructions below.
No "Renew Now" button? Follow these instructions:
- On your My OASBO page, click the My Profile button in the gray box on the left side of the page.
- On the next page, in the My Membership section, locate the expiration date of your membership. If it reads 6/30/2023, congratulations! You’ve already renewed. No need to continue! If it reads 6/30/22, you need to complete the membership renewal process. Please ensure that you have not already started the process by checking if you have an open membership invoice in the Account History section of your profile. If your expiration date reads 6/30/22 and you DO NOT have an open membership invoice, you need to begin the renewal process, detailed below.
- Under My Membership section, click on "Join/Renew Ohio Association of School Business Officials." IMPORTANT: If after clicking Join/Renew, you see a page that says Multiple Identities found, be sure to select your individual account, not your school district account.
- Follow instructions through the membership screens, and after completing all fields and entering payment information, click Place Order.
Rate this news
School Business News
June 8 Members on the Move read more