OASBO is committed to working with Ohio legislators to provide the necessary resources to fund the education of the state's K-12 pupils. We regularly work with other education organizations - like the Ohio School Boards Association and the Buckeye Association of School Administrators - to provide a strong, unified voice for Ohio's public school districts in the areas of:
- School Finance: Revenue & Expenditures
- Student Needs & Success
- Human Resources and
- Professional Standards
For school funding, finance, and operation advocacy related questions, contact:
Katie Johnson, Esq.
Deputy Executive Director
- Hearings Scheduled for the Fair School Funding Plan; Sign-on to Testimony in Support
- Governor Signs House Bill 404 into Law – Impacts Remote Meetings, Teacher and Administrator Evaluations, and More
- Fair School Funding Plan (Sub. H.B. 305 and S.B. 376) – School District Leaders – WE NEED YOU!
- General Assembly Sends Voucher Plan, Remote Meetings, Other Changes to DeWine; Action Needed!
- Final Vote Remains on EdChoice Voucher Plan; Contact Your House Member Now!
- House Contacts Needed Immediately on Senate Voucher Plan!