Annual Workshop Track Sessions Sub-Committee
Open to member sign-up.
The chairpersons of this committee, in collaboration with the OASBO staff, are responsible for:
- Soliciting all track session applications and selecting the final program.
- Overseeing the duties of one Track chairperson for each major track.
Track chairpersons are volunteers who are responsible for:
- Assisting with selection of track session topics.
- Making contact with the selected presenters for each of their track sessions.
- Securing two facilitators for each of their track sessions.
This subcommittee meets two times per year with the OASBO staff and AW chairperson, and participates in additional conference call meetings as necessary.