Auditor of State Committee
The Auditor of State Advisory Committee is a standing committee that any OASBO Member may join. The purpose of the committee is to meet regularly with representatives from the Auditor of State’s (AOS) office to share information between the two organizations
Committee work includes:
- Giving feedback to AOS on issues related to school business accounting and audits;
- Discussing concerns from OASBO members with AOS representatives;
- Providing a forum for AOS to announce new developments and/or regulations to be shared with OASBO Members.
This committee meets on a quarterly basis or as needed.
- Chair: Matt King, firstname.lastname@example.org (Two-year term, appointed FY 20)
- Vice Chair: Larry Johnston, Larry.Johnston@ClevelandMetroSchools.org (Two-year term, appointed FY 20)
- Board Liaison: Chris Poetter, email@example.com (Board SW Regional Director)
- Staff Liaison: Katie Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org (Deputy Executive Director)