In December 2019, OASBO opened its new Conference Center, conveniently located off Polaris Parkway and Rt. 3/State Street, in Westerville, Ohio.
Both the professional development room and the small conference room are available to rent, based upon availability and professional purpose of the renting organization.
Usage/rental of the OASBO Facility is limited to professional purposes of organizations, groups or individuals within the Westerville community, or to organizations or groups whose program is of direct value and interest to a significant segment of our members.
The OASBO Conference Center features:
- One large professional development room that seats up to 65 people (classroom style).
- One small conference room that can accommodate 12 people (boardroom style).
- Spacious and inviting hotel-like lounge and collaboration space.
- Dedicated wi-fi network.
- Free parking.
- Catering kitchen (Can select your own food & beverage provider). Kitchen includes:
- Ice machine
The professional development room and conference room are both equipped with:
- LCD projectors
- Large ceiling-mounted screens
- HDMI connections
- In-ceiling speakers
- Dedicated wi-fi access
Click here for rental rates and more information.
Click here for building reopening plan guidelines and safety protocols/policies.
Use the arrows below to scroll through our picture album.