Website/Technology Advisory Committee
The Website/Technology Advisory Committee is a standing committee that any OASBO Member may join. The purpose of this committee is to advise OASBO staff on the development and maintenance of the OASBO website and related membership management software.
Committee work includes:
- Working collaboratively with the OASBO staff and external consultants as needed to give feedback about website content, design, user accessibility, and tools;
- Act as beta testers for new features and functionality as they are implemented.
The committee meets on an as-needed basis.
- Chair: Liz Dunn, firstname.lastname@example.org (Two-year term, appointed FY 22)
- Vice Chair: Eric Soltis, email@example.com (Two-year term, appointed FY 22)
- Board Liaison: Jeff Eble, firstname.lastname@example.org (Board At-Large, Business Manager Rep)
- Staff Liaison: Kim Laugherty, email@example.com (COO)