Editorial Advisory Committee
The Editorial Advisory Committee is a standing committee that any OASBO Member may join. The purpose of the committee is to guide the direction of publication content.
Committee work includes:
- Bringing current, relative topics for content in the SBO Quarterly magazine and the bi-weekly eNews;
- Suggesting editorial content for all OASBO platforms;
- Helping source articles (writing articles or finding authors to write articles);
- Acting as ambassadors for OASBO communications.
This committee meets at least quarterly, via Zoom Meeting
- Chair: Anne Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org (Two-year term, appointed FY 20)
- Vice Chair: Todd Puster, email@example.com (Two-year term, appointed FY 20)
- Board Liaison: Scott Gooding, firstname.lastname@example.org (Board Secretary/Treasurer)
- Staff Liaison: Callie Wells, email@example.com (Communications Manager)