Business Operations Advisory Committee
The Business Operations Advisory Committee is a standing committee that any OASBO Member may join. This purpose of this committee is to act in an advisory capacity to the OASBO Board of Directors and the Professional Development committee on topics impacting school business operations professionals.
Committee work includes:
- Formulating strategies to engage school business operations professionals through professional development activities and other key services, with the ultimate goal of increasing and retaining membership in this area;
- Assisting with topic and presentation development for the Annual Facilities Conference & Trade Show.
This committee meets on an as-needed basis.
- Chair: Scott Gilbert, firstname.lastname@example.org (Two-year term, appointed FY22)
- Vice Chair: Chad Welker, email@example.com (Two-year term, appointed FY22)
- Board Liaison: Jeff Eble, firstname.lastname@example.org (Board At-Large, Business Manager Rep)
- Staff Liaison: Kim Laugherty, email@example.com (COO)