Professional Development Committee
Open to member sign-up.
OASBO’s vice president serves as chairperson of the Professional Development Committee. This group
- Directs the annual professional development activities of the organization.
- Is involved in creating new seminar offerings as well as maintaining and updating existing offerings as necessary for the successful completion of professional development programs.
This committee meets at least twice annually to plan the professional development activities for the coming year. At that time, committee members may take on the role of Seminar Director. Seminar Directors:
- Develop seminar agendas.
- Secure speakers for specific workshops.
- Act as an onsite seminar moderator.
- Work closely with OASBO staff to facilitate the completion of their respective event(s).
Other meetings of the full committee are called at the discretion of the Professional Development Chairperson.