Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development (PD) Committee is a standing committee that any OASBO Member may join. The purpose of this committee is to give direction to OASBO’s professional development programming. Sub-committees of the PD committee are often created to assist with creating new seminars. Currently, there are sub-committees for the following areas:
- Treasurer/CFO Quarterly Planning Series
- Essentials of Leadership
- Online Content
Committee work includes:
- Directing OASBO’s annual professional development activities;
- Assisting in the creation of new seminar offerings
- Maintaining and updating existing PD offerings as necessary.
Committee members may also choose take on the role of Seminar Director for specific seminars. This role includes:
- Developing seminar agendas;
- Securing speakers for specific seminars;
- Acting as an onsite seminar moderator;
- Working closely with OASBO staff to facilitate the completion of their respective event(s).
This committee meets at least twice annually to plan the professional development activities for the coming year. Other meetings may be scheduled on an as-needed-basis.
- Co-Chair: Scott Gooding, email@example.com (Board Vice President)
- Co-Chair: Jennifer Sudhoff, firstname.lastname@example.org (Two-year term, appointed FY 22)
- Vice Chair: Randy Drewyor, email@example.com (Two-year term, appointed FY 22)
- Staff Liaison: Katie Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org