ACA Eligibility Software
Complying with the requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) is complex, time consuming, and often confusing. This includes the new ACA Tracking and Reporting responsibilities, which recently added to your workload.
ACA Tracking Responsibilities
Large employers (with 50+ full-time equivalent employees) that fail to offer adequate and affordable coverage to substantially all full-time employees could trigger an ACA Employer Mandate Penalty. This requires you to know who is deemed to be a full-time employee as defined by the ACA, and how many of them are eligible for coverage during any given month.
ACA Reporting Responsibilities
These same employers also have reporting requirements to provide information to employees and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regarding their access to Minimal Essential Coverage (MEC) under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 6055 and information of an offer of adequate and affordable coverage under IRC Section 6056, with respect to full-time employees as defined by the ACA.
Technology and Personalized Consulting Provide You with Peace of Mind
AF Comply is a service offered through American Fidelity Administrative Services (AFAS) that combines tracking and reporting software with a dedicated ACA Compliance Support Team. AFAS, through OASBO, has made this software available to Ohio school districts.
AF Comply Tracking Services: Employer Mandate Tracking
• Calculates whether each variable hour employee will be considered full-time under the law;
• Projects probability of part-time employees moving to full-time status;
• Captures whether each full-time employee is offered coverage;
• Monitors percentage of full-time employees who are eligible for coverage;
• Allows you to easily manage and resolve issues using system alerts; and
• Helps you manage the risk of triggering costly penalties.
AF Comply Reporting Services: Forms 1094/1095 ACA Reporting
• Consolidates employee and coverage information from your various systems and vendors;
• Gathers required details per month for each employee and covered dependent to report on IRS Forms 1094-C and 1095-C;
• Completes and mails Form 1095-C to your employees; and
• Submits Forms 1094-C and 1095-C electronically to the IRS
**An attorney should be contacted for advice on or review of the contract associated with a Benchmark Program**
Contact this Service