Online Payment Software
Since 1998, PaySchools—An i3 Education product specializes in K-12 Nutrition and Payment Software that work together to create streamlined processes for directors, administration, and families. Over time, we grew our toolkit to include cloud-based, single-sign-on K-12 software that handles tasks like free-and-reduced meal applications, cafeteria point-of-sale, fee payments, events ticketing, fundraising, and more. Today, i3 Education is part of the i3 Verticals family and is backed by a world-class development team and a payment engine that securely processes more than $22 billion annually. With our integrated payment technology solutions for public and private schools across the nation, our software allows families and staff the convenience of having one easy-to-use system that handles family payments for everything.
PaySchools is an OSBA-endorsed program and is experienced in supporting school districts of varying sizes and prides itself on its intense customer focus. Our mission is to provide best-in-class school management software to solve various school district needs, make normal functions more manageable, and help districts move toward cashless schools. Districts that adopt PaySchools products offer a better, more innovative service to their community of students, parents, teachers, and administrators to meet the growing demand for convenience and technology.
- Parent portal that is a dashboard-style website that clearly lays out all information, also available in the Apple and Google Play stores;
- Easy account setup & auto-replenishment options;
- PASS: Pay-At-School System enables payments online over the phone, cash, or check payments in-person; and
- Intuitive checkout, plus guest checkout for anyone to process a payment.
Advantages for Your District
- Increased revenue: Parents can pay quickly and easily;
- Faster lunch lines: Children aren’t paying with cash or checks;
- Fewer phone calls to your support staff: the system gives parents greater control; and
- General ledger and accounting integrations.
To learn more visit https://i3education.org
i3 Education | Facebook
i3 Education (@i3education_) / Twitter
i3 Education: My Company | LinkedIn
**An attorney should be contacted for advice on or review of the contract associated with a Benchmark Program**