The Licensure Committee is a standing committee that any OASBO Member may join. The purpose of this committee is to handle all issues related to treasurer and business manager licenses. This committee meets once a year to appoint the LPDC.
Committee work includes
- Handling all issues related to treasurer and business manager licenses;
- Working with the Ohio Department of Education on rules related to licensure;
- Discussing and recommending policy positions for the organization on any topic related to licensure and treasurer/business manager contracts;
- Appointing members to the OASBO Local Professional Development Committee.
The committee meets as needed or on a quarterly basis.
- Chair: Nick Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org (Two-year term, appointed FY 22)
- Vice Chair: John Espy, email@example.com (Two-year term, appointed FY 22)
- Board Liaison: Melcie Wells, firstname.lastname@example.org (Board Immediate Past President)
- Staff Liaison: Jim Rowan, email@example.com (Executive Director)