Annual Workshop Special Events Sub-Committee
Open to member sign-up.
The Special Events committee chairpersons, in collaboration with the OASBO staff and Annual Workshop Chair, are responsible for
- Assisting with the selection and coordination of the general session keynote speaker.
- Helping to plan and execute the major evening networking event/social function, including:
- Theme, decorations, food & beverage recommendations and entertainment.
- Onsite setup of the event
- Coordinating additional volunteers as needed.
This subcommittee meets two to three times per year with the OASBO staff and AW chairperson, and participates in additional conference call meetings as necessary.