Annual Workshop Special Events Sub-Committee
The Annual Conference Special Events Sub-Committee is one of three sub-committees of the standing Annual Conference Committee. Any OASBO Member may join this committee. The purpose of this committee is to guide the development of all special events at the Annual Conference each year.
Committee work includes:
- Assisting with the selection and coordination of the general session keynote speakers;
- Helping to plan and execute the major evening networking event/social function, including theme, decorations, food & beverage recommendations, entertainment, onsite setup of the event, and coordinating additional volunteers for special events as needed.
This sub-committee meets two times per year with the OASBO staff and the Annual Conference chairperson (OASBO Board President-Elect) and holds additional conference call meetings as necessary.
- Chair: Julie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org (Two-year term, appointed FY 22)
- Vice Chair: Melissa Griffth, email@example.com (Two-year term, appointed FY 22)
- Board Liaison: Cajon Keeton, firstname.lastname@example.org (Annual Conference Committee Chair and Board President-Elect)
- Staff Liaison: Kim Laugherty, email@example.com (COO)