Public Surplus Online Auctions
Does your school district have extra inventory that needs to be sold? Maybe an old school bus or a few pieces of lawn equipment? The Public Surplus system is easy to use, with features to enhance your selling experience. There are no exaggerated claims, no contracts, and no up front fees.
Disposing of Surplus Inventory
Public Group is an ideal partner to all educational institutions and agencies that need to dispose of surplus inventory quickly. Their online auction system was created with unique capabilities exclusively for public and educational agencies.
PublicSurplus.com is much more than an auction website. It is a tool your school district can use to organize, automate and manage your entire surplus inventory process.
Benefits of Public Surplus
- Comply with state and local regulations and policies by automatically maintaining audit records, automating reallocation of surplus.
- Large numbers of buyers from your community, as well as specialty buyers from across the nation.
- 30–200% higher net revenue than conventional methods, including live auctions.
- FREE to agencies for registering, listing or re-listing items for sale.
- NO commitment required. Use our services as often as you need them.
Registering Your District
Becoming a member of Public Surplus and Public Purchase is easy, and best of all it is FREE!
You can become a member of Public Surplus by visiting our Seller Registration Page and completing the required information. It is simple and only takes a few minutes. Once you’re registered, a Public Surplus team member will contact you to invite you to an online demonstration and help set up your account. Then, you are ready to begin selling your surplus inventory through our specialized online auction system.
You will also be able to have access to our other free software: Public Purchase and Public Vendor. Two powerful e-Procurement pieces offered to you and your vendors absolutely FREE.