Vendor Member Benefits
OASBO Service Affiliate (vendor) members play a key role in helping Ohio's school business officials (SBOs) address many challenges within their districts. A Service Affiliate membership is a great way for companies offering school products or services to get connected with our SBO members; many of whom are key purchasing decision-makers.
By choosing to be a Service Affiliate member, companies can demonstrate that they have a vested interest in serving Ohio school districts. OASBO looks to our Service Affiliate members as resources as we plan various seminars and workshops, and these members act as a sounding board as we field questions from our SBO members.
Why Become a Service Affiliate Member?
With over 1100 members statewide, OASBO offers a means to connect with key decision makers for school districts. For just $550 per year, your organization can tap into these key membership benefits, all of which gets your company's name in front of Ohio's school district influencers and decision-makers:
- Access to our SBO member database
- Visibility on our website - SBOs can search for providers via our online Vendor Directory
- First access to the Annual Workshop call for proposals
- Presentation opportunities at OASBO seminars
- SBO Quarterly magazine
- One (1) Free Subscription (a $56 value)
- Discounted advertising rates
- Eligible to submit informational articles
- Early registration opportunities to exhibit at the OASBO Annual Trade Show
- Sponsorship opportunities for OASBO events & awards
- Opportunities to get involved in our regional chapters
Current Service Affliates Click Here to Renew today!