Vendor Member Benefits
OASBO Service Affiliate (vendor) members play a key role in helping Ohio's school business officials (SBOs) address many challenges within their districts. A Service Affiliate membership is a great way for companies offering school products or services to get connected with our SBO members; many of whom are key purchasing decision-makers.
By choosing to be a Service Affiliate member, companies can demonstrate that they have a vested interest in serving Ohio school districts. OASBO looks to our Service Affiliate members as resources as we plan various seminars and workshops, and these members act as a sounding board as we field questions from our SBO members.
Why Become a Service Affiliate Member?
With over 1100 members statewide, OASBO offers a means to connect with key decision makers for school districts. For just $500 per year, your organization can tap into these key membership benefits, all of which gets your company's name in front of Ohio's school district influencers and decision-makers:
- Access to our SBO member database
- Visibility on our website - SBOs can search for providers via our online Vendor Directory
- First access to the annual Annual Workshop call for proposals
- Presentation opportunities at OASBO seminars
- SBO Quarterly magazine
- One (1) Free Subscription (a $56 value)
- Discounted advertising rates
- Eligible to submit informational articles
- Early registration opportunities to exhibit at the OASBO Annual Trade Show
- Sponsorship opportunities for OASBO events & awards
- Opportunities to get involved in our regional chapters
Upcoming ODE Deadlines
Tax budget (or alternate form) due to County Auditor.
Special education catastophic costs due to finance regional office.
Pupil transportation ridership report amendments due to the ODE office of pupil transportation.
ESC Boards must hold their organizational meetings by this date.
W-2 and tax statements due to past and present employees.