Insurance - Ohio School Plan
In partnership with Ohio School Boards Association (OSBA) and Buckeye Association of School Administrators (BASA), OASBO offers property, liability, fleet, and violence coverage for Ohio's public schools through the Ohio School Plan.
Governed by a board of school business officials, superintendents, and other school district leaders, the Ohio School Plan was formed to provide affordable, comprehensive and stable insurance coverage for schools.
Administered by Hylant Administrative Services, Ohio School Plan has been serving Ohio school districts with comprehensive insurance services since 2002, and is one of the most successful alternative insurance programs in the state, serving nearly 300 members.
The Ohio School Plan Difference
- Competitive Rates and Stability
- Financial and Reinsurance Stability
- Non-Assessable Program
- Customer-Focused Underwriting Team
- Free Specialized Risk Management Services
- Expert Public Entity Claims Team
- Experienced Administration
Follow OSP on twitter: @OhioSchoolPlan