Annual Workshop Volunteer Sub-Committee
The Annual Conference Volunteer Sub-Committee is one of three sub-committees of the standing Annual Conference Committee. Any OASBO Member may join this committee. The purpose of this committee is to oversee all Annual Conference Volunteer activities.
Committee work includes:
- Facilitating outreach efforts to chapters, board members and members to seek volunteers
- Ensure that all volunteer positions are filled prior to the Annual Conference. Volunteers are needed for the following areas: registration desk, expo, track sessions, event setups and teardowns, and other duties as assigned.
- Chair: Janice Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org (Two-year term, appointed FY 20)
- Vice Chair: Sue Guthrie, email@example.com (Two-year term, appointed FY 20)
- Board Liaison: Maria Rellinger, firstname.lastname@example.org (Annual Conference Committee Chair and Board President-Elect)
- Staff Liaison: Kim Laugherty – email@example.com (COO)